Baltimore Black Memorabilia & Collectible Show
Saturday, February 11, 2017, 10am – 5pm
Reginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 E Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Like us on www.facebook.com/blackmemorabiliashow or call (301)649-1915. The show is all indoors and will be held rain or shine.
BLACK HISTORY MATTERS
Featuring at this Maryland African American History & Culture Museum:
Many Vendors and Artisan with Black Memorabilia, Fine Art and Crafts for sale including slavery artifacts and documents, paintings, books, dolls, autographs, Black Panther Party memorabilia, stamps, advertisements, toys, prints, textiles, political and civil rights memorabilia, kitchen collectibles, jewelry, postcards, cookie jars, sports memorabilia, photographic items, movie posters, coins, entertainment memorabilia, Civil War and much more.
– The “Lest We Forget Black Holocaust Museum of Slavery” from Philadelphia, PA. Exhibit from their extensive collection of slavery artifacts and Jim Crow memorabilia
– Marcus Garvey Exhibit
– Malcolm X Exhibit
– Dorothy Dandridge Exhibit
– Negro League Baseball Exhibit
Verbal Appraisal of Black Memorabilia for $5 per item donation to museum.
Autograph Session With Negro League Baseball Players and Tuskegee Airman. Purchase autographs for a nominal fee.
Museum Admission: $8 – General Admission; $6 – Senior Citizen(65+), Youth(age 7 to 17)& Student(with ID); FREE – Members, Maryland Public School Teachers & children 6 and under)
Good food – All Indoors – Rain or Shine
– This show is being advertised and promoted extensively.
– All booths are indoor with a size of 9’X10′($150).
– Dealer set-up is on Friday, 2pm until 5pm and Saturday morning 7am until 9:30am.
– Security is provided Friday until end of show Saturday.
– Items sold by dealers should be original black memorabilia and collectibles and no reproductions.
– There is a food concessions in the museum.
– Please contact the promoter as indicated below for an application or if you need additional information.
– Please submit your applications early. Booths will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
For additional information and application call L. Johnson Promotions (301) 649-1915 or email Ljohnsonshows@aol.com.