Black Memorabilia, Fine Art & Craft Show
Saturday, April 8, 2017, 10am – 7pm
Sunday, April 9, 2017, 10am – 5pm
Montgomery County Fairgrounds, 16 Chestnut Street
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Like us on www.facebook.com/blackmemorabiliashow or call (301)649-1915. The show is all indoors and will be held rain or shine.
BLACK HISTORY MATTERS
Featuring at this World Famous Location:
Many Vendors and Artisan with Black Memorabilia, Fine Art and Crafts for sale including slavery artifacts and documents, paintings, books, dolls, autographs, stamps, advertisements, toys, prints, textiles, political and civil rights memorabilia, kitchen collectibles, jewelry, postcards, cookie jars, sports memorabilia, photographic items, movie posters, coins, entertainment memorabilia, Civil War, Frances Welsing book and much more.
– The “Lest We Forget Black Holocaust Museum of Slavery” from Philadelphia, PA. Exhibit from their extensive collection of slavery artifacts and Jim Crow memorabilia
– Marcus Garvey Exhibit
– Original Black Panther Party Exhibit presented by the East Coast Chapter, 50th anniversary of founding
– Malcolm X Exhibit
– Buffalo Soldiers Exhibit
– Tuskegee Airmen Exhibit
– George Washington Carver Exhibit
– Nannie Helen Burroughs Exhibit
– African American Roller Skating Exhibit
– Negro League Baseball Exhibit
Celebrity Autograph Session with BernNadette Stanis, “Thelma” in the TV series “Good Times”, Ralph Carter, “Michael” in the TV series “Good Times”, Negro League Baseball Players,Tuskegee Airmen and others. Purchase Negro League Baseball memorabilia
Admission: $7 ,Students Admitted Free
Good food – All Indoors – Rain or Shine
– This show is being advertised and promoted extensively.
– All booths are indoor with a size of 9’X10′($300).
– Dealer set-up is on Friday, 12 noon until 8pm.
– Security is provided Friday until end of show Sunday.
– Special hotel rate at Gaithersburg Holiday Inn.
– Items sold by dealers should be original black memorabilia and collectibles and no reproductions.
– There will be food concessions in the exhibitor’s building.
– Please contact the promoter as indicated below for an application or if you need additional information.
– Please submit your applications early. Booths will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
For additional information and application call L. Johnson Promotions (301) 649-1915 or email Ljohnsonshows@aol.com.